Get help paying for your undergraduate degree studies at the Royal Holloway University of London in the UK through the Royal Holloway International Study Centre (RHISC) Excellence scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The university has ten scholarships, each of £3,000, available to prospective students applying for Excellence Undergraduate degree scholarship in any subject. Successful applicants can combine their scholarships with a 10% progression fee discount available to all progressing RHISC students.
The Royal Holloway University of London is leading twenty institutes in the UK. It is a research-led, increased education organization committed to developing minds and transforming lives since 1985. It strives to deliver an education that is interdisciplinary and promotes critical reflection. It was founded by combining two traditional colleges, Bedford College and Royal Holloway College. RHUL is a general research institute and a constituent college of the federal University of London, rating 378th in Best Global Universities.
Why study at the Royal Holloway University of London? Royal Holloway offers top-quality education and student assistance, and Royal Holloway is considered one of the best institutions in the UK. At this university, students learn transferable skills to handle various positions throughout their careers. There are different ways to polish presentation and learning skills, such as writing, time management, and working on a team.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate degree courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- International fee status
- Currently studying International Foundation Year at RHISC
- Classified as ‘Green’ or ‘Amber’ in the RHISC Academic Progression Report
- Achieved at least 85% attendance during the foundation year
- Hold a current offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If they want to apply for the opportunity scheme, they must be admission to the University. And, Candidates must complete the application form, including a written 400-word scholarship statement. Their completed form must be emailed to iscmailbox-at-rhul.ac.uk as a word document.
- Supporting Documents: supporting statement in 400 words, academic achievements.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All eligible applicants must have excellent proficiency in the English
The Royal Holloway University of London will provide ten scholarships for students progressing to a Royal Holloway undergraduate degree. Successful applicants can combine their scholarships with a 10% progression fee discount available to all progressing RHISC students.